Link to REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
(from october 1sth 2019 to july 1st 2020)
|Investigators and post-doctoral fellows||40€|
Caution CB payment :
-for all people : during process, please check for the pop-up payment window
-for french people : Congress managed on « CNRS Azur Colloque » : CNRS CB prohibited
FULL DELEGATE REGISTRATION INCLUDE
- Access to Exhibition Hall
- Access to Scientific Sessions
- Certificate of attendance
- Congress bag
- Lunches and coffee breaks for October 6th & 7th 2020
- October 6th diner during the poster session (last bus leaves at ***)
TRAVEL GRANT OPPORTUNITY
Dear applicants to the EPIMAR conference,
The EPIMAR conference has the opportunity to offer one travel grant to a PhD or postdoctoral fellow applicant. This is offered by the GDR3e which supports our event. If you are interested, we invite you to apply to this travel grant.
The application form should be a 20 to 30 lines text which briefly details :
– your research activities and your institution
– your motivation to apply to the conference
– your professionnal perspectives and how this grant will help you to achieve your project
This application should be adressed to email@example.com before April 1st.
The amount for this travel grant should not exceed 500 euros.